Ultrasonic metal welding system with dynamic process control
- 20 kHz / 4 kW High-frequency generator, linear oscillator system, max. amplitude 25µm
- Storage and visualization of process-relevant data at PC station
- Applications: Welding of foils, sheets (0.01 to 1 mm) and cables (up to 35 mm²) to sheets made of common conductor materials such as Al and Cu
Micro plasma welding system
- welding current range: micro plasma from 0.06 to 50 A; WIG from 0.6 to 50 A
- Manual and automated micro plasma and TIG fine welding with/without pulses
- Applications: fine wire meshes and fittings, foils (from 0.01 mm)
Micro electron beam welding machine
- 60 kV / 2 kW electron generator, image of the workpiece via REM mode
- Complex welding sequences programmable, teach-in function
- Applications: Surface structuring, homogeneous/heterogeneous fine and micro welding seams; component structures from the fields of precision engineering, electrical engineering, etc.
As a research institute, the ISF also has various systems for resistance, laser beam, arc and friction stir welding.
- Analysis of various machine-, workpiece- and environment-related parameters on the welding process and its reproducibility
- Material-locking connections for electrotechnical applications
- Generation and optimization of mixed compounds
- Verification of process-related binding mechanisms
- Ageing behaviour of various welded joints
- Inspection/quality determination of joining joints
Your contact personIsabel Balz, M.Eng
Telefon: +49 241 80-97235
Funding agenciesSupported by:
For aaditional inforamtion click hier.