- Illustration of the entire process chain for the construction of a lithium-ion pouch cell:
- - Separation of the electrodes using a punching tool
- - Merging of the electrodes and the separator in the Z-folding process with more than 60
- - electrode sheets
- - Welding of the arresters to the external contact lug in ultrasonic welding process
- - Sealing the pouch housing
- - Fully automatic filling of the pouch cell with electrolytes in a separate reaction chamber
- High flexibility in the number of sheets to be stacked
- High process accuracy due to fully automatic stacking process
- Accelerated wetting of the separator with electrolytes by vacuum impact in the reaction chamber
- Integrated and continuous quality control in cell assembly.
- Substitution of the dry room by separate process enclosures (mini environments).
- Improvement of the electrolyte filling process to shorten process times.
- Investigation of the quality criteria (e.g. tightness) of pouch cells.
Your contact personMarc Locke, M.Sc.
Tel.: +49 151-52519505
Funding agenciesSupported by:
For additional information click hier.